i3 International Inc.
i3 International is a privately owned Canadian company that has been serving businesses over the last 35 years. i3 International provides customers with exceptional service and high quality Video Technology, Electronic Access Control, Intrusion Alarm and System Integrations.
Purpose: Reporting to the Executive Management Team, the Marketing Manager, will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing all marketing efforts for i3 International Inc. and JK Quality (a supply division).
This position is an executive position working out of the Toronto office, which may require occasional travel within North America.
- Supports i3 International Inc. and JK Quality in reaching revenue targets through strategic marketing techniques and by attending sales planning meetings
- Monitor and research market trends in the industry to determine target audience and the most effective way to communicate with them
- Use various marketing strategies including direct and cross media strategy to reach target audience
- Ensure that web content is kept up to date and website is fully functional and accessible for customer
- Proof-read communications materials in order to ensure grammatical and content accuracy
- Prepare and create a marketing plan and work within budget to deliver various marketing initiatives, including trade show and other related events, such as Innovision
- Working with various departments to stay up to date on product updates and new releases and presenting them to the public through appropriate channels
- Develop brand messaging and marketing/sales materials that clearly represent i3 International inc. market position and unique selling point to differentiate from competitors
- Contributes to innovation and idea-generation in a creative, forward-looking team environment
- Participate as a member on various steering committees as assigned.
- Supporting and managing the marketing department, including graphic, web and GUI design; providing guidance and approvals on project completion
- Manage and coordinate all print, online (including social media), television publications and communication
- Prepare yearly Marketing plan and present to management for approval
- Research potential free advertising
- Coordinate trade show with vendors, customers and technology partners, ensuring location and attendance and well picked out and communicated
- Represent Company at necessary trade shows and other related events
- Trade show booth coordination
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
i3 International Inc.
Scarborough, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 17, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)