We’re looking for an experienced 3D Modeler to join our team!
You’ll be joining a vibrant entertainment company known for creating, developing and producing award-winning, hit shows such as True and the Rainbow Kingdom for Netflix, the smash-hit PAW Patrol, Mattel’s Ever After High; and our own Emmy Award nominated series Justin Time. Our studio also contributed visual development on the Academy Award nominated animated feature The Breadwinner.
- Model appealing production friendly assets for a television series based on approved designs
- Identify problems in designs and provide well thought out solutions
- Make sure work is completed and delivered per schedule
- Keep current on modeling techniques and technology and propose new tools/methodologies
- Take direction from Lead and Supervisor when provided
- Complete scheduled tasks on time
- Use 3D modeling software to re-topologize sculpted objects optimally for rigging, texturing, and animation
- 2 -3 years experience working as a 3D Modeler.
- Extensive knowledge in subdivision-modeling polygonal objects, using Maya, Zbrush, Blender, and/or art packages.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to understand and interpret 2D Designs in 3D
- The ideal candidate would have strong practical vehicle and hard modeling skills
- Ability to communicate creatively and technically to your teammates
- Familiarity with Autodesk Shotgrid is an asset
- Strong 2D Skills is an asset.
- Love for Animation!
Guru Studio would like to thank all applicants for your interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Guru Studio is an equal opportunity employer.
Why Join Guru?
- We believe that creativity and quality are paramount, and we select projects that allow us to grow creatively.
- Creating fun is part of our brand! It's time to be a part of an environment that nurtures your creativity, forward thinking vision, and an innate entrepreneurial spirit!
Guru is committed to providing an inclusive work environment that celebrates the diversity of its employees. We are dedicated to employment equity and welcome applications from people from all Indigenous groups, races, religions, genders and people with disabilities.
We are committed to providing an accessible candidate experience during our recruitment process and are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where candidates and employees feel valued and respected. Guru strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed in the recruitment process as all other candidates. If you have a disability, you may request to be accommodated at any time. Guru will work with all candidates to accommodate individual accessibility needs to the point of undue hardship.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
110 Spadina Avenue
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Sep 03, 2021|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)