Business Development Manager
We’re hiring! We are looking for amazing, talented, experienced individuals passionate about audio storytelling. Due to the enormous growth potential in our industry, Everything Podcasts is expanding its Sales Team and seeking to hire highly motivated, results-driven individuals, who can tackle the market and exceed goals.
Everything Podcasts, a partner of Pattison Media, is a podcasting & media production company that helps brands move into the audio space with a custom podcast series. We are passionate story tellers and award-winning media experts from around the globe. We create original custom podcasts in multi-languages, featuring compelling storytelling and world-class production. We help organizations access and engage large audiences and make podcasts compelling and engaging.
- Contribute to Everything Podcasts customer base by sourcing new customers through prospecting and referral networks.
- Following up on data base leads.
- Manage and proactively sell to brands.
- Pipeline management & forecasting. Provide an accurate forecast of sales results and continuously management of sales activity.
- Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of sales activities and customer/competitive information through our CRM.
- Providing a superior customer service experience for our clients, and building strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to maximize advertising revenue, including product marketing, research, account management, and more.
- Regularly attend and participate in sales team meetings.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of podcasting, digital media industry.
- Demonstrating a high level of product knowledge, including participating in product training available.
- 3+ years of prior sales experience; ideally in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling and networking channels.
- Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player with a “’can-do” attitude and passion for excellence; self-started, self-motivated and independent.
- Strong interpersonal skill and collaborative attitude.
- Ability to design, deliver, and execute marketing strategies and presentations.
- Knowledgeable and savvy with digital and social media platforms.
- Expertise in the podcast vertical and the digital space.
- High income potential
To apply for this job, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
110-3381 Cambie St.
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Oct 14, 2021|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|