Vista Radio Ltd.
Work From Home / Remote, AP
Back | Description | Details
On Air Announcer
Welcome to Vista Radio! We are currently hiring an On Air Announcer with a passion for performing and music. Be a part of the iconic Moose FM brand in South East Ontario! This heritage brand is instantly recognizable and located in some of the most breath-taking communities in Canada.
We work in a creative, collaborative, and supportive environment so you can develop your skills, showcase your talent, and deliver amazing content. Your ability to adapt content from your interesting life and the communities in which you’ll be speaking to need to be sharp. Conversational delivery and your passion for prep in advance is your key to success. You’ll also be a part of assisting with music scheduling and reconciling, so G Selector knowledge is a huge advantage. Some of the best entertainers in media today have no radio experience so do not be intimidated to apply. If you podcast, create Tik Tok content or are an influencer, you should apply.
We empower our employees to shape company culture.
Our culture includes being committed to fostering an inclusive and dynamic working environment.
- Be part of the local community
- You are a storyteller with creative, compelling content every day
- Each radio show is highly entertaining, local and listeners are talking about it
- Creating content for social media gets you excited
- You love representing the radio station & making promotional appearances
- Committing to growth with self-air checks and PD air checks
- You are motivated and have great attention on details
- You are an ambassador for the radio station and love meeting people
- Voice tracking additional shifts for other dayparts and stations is required
- Voicing commercials for Vista radio stations when required
- You absolutely love entertaining and creating content for media
- You should be great communicator but an even better listener so that you can bring that content on air
- Writing stories for your show happens in real time as you live life
- You need to be able to work independently and effectively
- Strong teamwork and collaboration, able to take direction and coaching from leaders and colleagues
- Remain calm under pressure to meet deadlines
- Having music scheduling experience and understanding music philosophy is a huge asset
- A valid driver's license is a must
- Working familiarity with G Selector, Adobe Audition, and Enco is an asset
- Social Media content creation
Email your resume to email@example.com.
Attach a link to a Soundcloud/YouTube or mp3 audio demo with your resume.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Vista Radio Ltd.
101-2032 Columbia Avenue
Work From Home / Remote, AP,
|Posted:||Jan 26, 2023|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|