4th Line Theatre
Back | Description | Details
4th Line Theatre, an outdoor theatre company located in Millbrook, Ont., is currently looking for a Production Assistant for the 2023 summer season.
Start date: May 23, 2023
End date: July 1, 2023 (6 weeks)
Remuneration: $630/week - averaging agreement with guaranteed minimum wage of $16/hour
- The ideal candidate has experience and/or post-secondary training in theatre
- They have basic construction and carpentry skills and is able to work well under pressure
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle for the length of the contract is required (due to the rural location)
- Must enjoy working outdoors
Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Assisting Production Manager and Technical Director in all areas of production
- Working on basic construction, carpentry and renovation projects
- Creating and adapting prop and set pieces as needed
- Sourcing and purchasing production materials
- Will be a member of the running crew of the production(s)
- Ensuring all tools and shop equipment are in good working order
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment throughout the theatre facilities
4th Line Theatre is an award-winning outdoor theatre company that presents regionally-based, environmentally staged, historical dramas.
Our performance venue is located on the Winslow farm, just outside of Millbrook, Ontario.
To find out more about 4th Line Theatre and the upcoming summer season, please visit our website www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca
4th Line Theatre can arrange temporary housing options for the length of the contract for out-of-town applicants.
Please send a resume and cover letter to*: Lindy Finlan, General Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
*Interviews will be set up upon receiving resumes and position might be filled before submission deadline. If applying by email, please note the position title in the subject line of your email.
4th Line Theatre
4 Tupper Street, Po Box 403
Millbrook, ON, CA
|Posted:||Feb 06, 2023|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|